- Since Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- (KHI), built its first motorcycle in 1953, they've never stopped pushing technology to arm riders with what they need to dominate the streets.
- Advanced engineering, exhaustive testing, and tireless passion go into every motorcycle every time rubber hits the road.
- From industry-first features to the features that have evolved over a long history, KHI's innovations will never stop feeding the insatiable appetites of riders around the world.
- Replacement polycarbonate windshield.